Timestamp Links & Questions:
- [0:47] – Can you give a quick introduction of who you are, where you work, and what you do?
- [1:14] – What is ethical hacking?
- [1:42] – How did you get into ethical hacking?
- [2:19] – Why isn’t ethical hacking punishable by the government?
- [3:00] – Are there particular differences between ethical hacking and penetration testing?
- [3:14] – How do bug bounties work?
- [4:16] – How can someone learn more about ethical hacking?
- [5:10] – What is VetSec?
- [6:06] – What’s an illustrative story you have from ethical hacking?
- [8:10] – Do you suggest passphrases over passwords?
- [8:39] – Thank you so much again, Heath. One last question: What is something you’re looking forward to?
The post Privacy Talks | Interview with TheCyberMentor appeared first on Privacy News Online by Private Internet Access VPN.